An innovative and successful exportation model
Each of our services explained in detail
This exportation model accelerates the business development of small and medium companies that seek to reach international markets. The processes of the model are designed and validated by the experience of experts who currently perform successfully in foreign trade. The OMZE Model is divided into three stages:
Diagnosis and Selection, Consulting and Commercialization.
Diagnosis and Selection
- Diagnosis and selection of the business model, market conditions and infrastructure of participating companies.
- Detection of business maturity to adopt a process of alignment to foreign trade in less than a year.
- Corporate analysis detecting characteristics and possible situations that may hinder the success of the model.
- Regularization of all those elements necessary to be in a correct legal situation.
The program has four consulting phases essential for foreign trade. They all provide the necessary tools to carry out exportation activities.
Consulting phases essential for foreign trade
- Certification and Safety
- Food and Drugs Administration (FDA)
- Food Facility Registration (FFR)
- Food Canning Establishment (FCE)
- HACCP System
- GFSI (Global market)
- Primus Certification
- Global G.A.P.
- National Regulation
- Certificate of origin
- Contract of co-responsibility (If necessary)
- Mexican National Regulation (NOM)
- Brand Development and Business Identity
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Labels, Container and Packaging Design
- Registration with the Mexican Institute of Intellectual Property (IMPI)
- International Regulation
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
When you export we all win
- Increase in the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the country of origin
- Employment creation at national and international level
- Demand generation for significative products from the country of origin.
Export, Import and Storage
- The OMZE model provides the documentation and certifications necessary for a successful exportation from the country of origin to the United States.
- Also, we have importation services to the United States and Storage in the city of Boston, Massachusetts.